Fungal infections were non-serious, easy to treat infections in the Oct. over the last three years, doctors at Kayakalp Global have found that fungal infections are now getting more and more resistant to modern medicines.
Causes of fungal infection
• Poor immune system
• Lack of proper hygiene
• Living in humid and moist areas
• Coming in contact with another patient
Treatment of fungal infection
Normal approach to treating fungal infection is anti-fungal OTC ointment usually lulicanozole. Apart from external treatment, oral drugs taken over the course of seven to fourteen days makes the core of treatment protocol in allopathy. However, at Kayakalp Global we are increasingly encountering patients with wide spread full body fungal infections resistant to normal drugs.
Why are fungal infections hard to treat?
Mycosis or commonly referred to Fungal infections are becoming increasingly resistant. A major cause for this is casual approach to treatment.
1. The main symptom in fungal infection is itching. On applying OTC creams and ointments, person is scale to control the itch within a day or two. This leads to wrongfully assuming that the disease has been cured.
2. Fungal infections can easily spread from one part of the body to another. An infection that starts in the groin region (most common site) can easily spread to hands because if itching and lack of hygiene measures.
3. This leads to a cycle. From the hands the disease can now spread to face, scalp and even get transmitted to another person if the family members are not careful
4. A casual approach towards treatment + easy spreading makes the fungus resistant and hard to treat.
5. Even the patient obtains proper treatment, family n members might be infected too. Therefore, treatment needs to be taken very seriously.
We have seen small children with fungal infection as well. Surprisingly the real patient was the mother. Infection spread from the mother to the baby’s face. Fungal infection on baby face was transferred from mother’s hands. This is why proper hygiene is so important. For fungal infection on hands treatment is very important. Since hands are like source of transferring the infection from one body part to another.
Can Ayurveda help in my case?
At Kayakalp, we are pioneers of integrated medicine with over 30,000 patients and more than 25 years of experience. Our motto is to treat the patient and not just the disease. This holistic treatment approach relies on using both Ayurveda and modern medicine and completely gets rid of fungal infection on baby face and fungal infection on hands treatment.
Ayurvedic medicines provided to you help by
1. Boosting immune system
2. Purification of blood
3. Removing toxins from body
4. Supplement allopathy medicine
How can I get Kayakalp Global’s Fungal treatment?
At Kayakalp Global we have designed a comprehensive 1 month treatment plan for individuals suffering from fungal infections.
1. If it is not possible for you to find a fungal specialist near me then you can give a miss call to the clinic at 9696667788 and a health care provider will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
2. You may also send picture of the affected area on 9599794433 and a provider will call you and discuss your course of treatment with you.
3. We provide free evaluation to all our patients and you only pay if you are satisfied with your first call
4. A comprehensive 1 month plan will be given to you which will include oral medicines as well external applications.
5. All we ask from you is to follow the treatment plan adequately.
If a child in the family is suffering from fungal infection on baby face or you were searching for fungal infection on hands treatment, then Doctors at Kayakalp Global will guide you to the exact time frame of recovery in the first free evaluation consult and guide you to proper steps. Your health care provider will call you after three first week to make sure your treatment is being followed correctly.
Tips to avoid spread of infection
1. Take care of personal hygiene
2. Avoid sharing towels etc.
3. Extra care during summers and monsoons
4. Avoid tight clothes
5. Wear cotton undergarments especially underwear
6. Enhance your immunity
- Dr. Samyak Dhawan