1. Treatment depends on extent of the disease whether it is present only on the skin or has extended to nails and/or joints.
2. Blood purifying herbs are given that –
3.Medicines provided are both internal herbal medicines and external ointments/ oils.
1. Skin gets covered with thick silvery coats of dry scales.
2. There are red patches and streaks on epidermis surface with small scales, often spots seen commonly in children.
3. Skin ultimately gets dried up and starts to crack eventually leading to bleeding when scratched as it becomes itchy.
4. There is often a burning sensation, soreness or inflammation on the surface.
Plaque Psoriasis (psoriasis vulgaris): Plaque psoriasis occurs as crusty, red and dry patches of overgrown skin on the uppermost skin layer with a silvery white background comprised of dead skin tissues. This psoriasis is apparent on the scalp, knees, elbows and lower back. They produce itchy and painful scars on the area which often crack and start bleeding.
Flexural (Inverse): Although psoriasis maybe white in color, dark red lesions are often spread across different body parts, inverse psoriasis has very red lesions spurring up behind body folds, such as behind the knee, under the arm or in the groin. These lesions are shiny and smooth to touch.