Kayakalp Global has positioned its self as the pioneer Centre for integrative dermatology in north India. With over 25 years of experience and 30,000 happy patients, we are the leading clinic for your skin problems in the Delhi NCR region.
Why Kayakalp Global?
If you have tried over the counter creams or have used allopathy treatment for your fungal infection and obtained temporary results or your disease comes back after some time - this is an indication that in your case fungal infection is resistant and you need integrated treatment from both Ayurveda and Allopathy to cure this problem.
We are successfully treating patients by integration i.e. by combing blood purifying and immunity boosting herbal ayurvedic medicines and modern anti-fungal with great success. At Kayakalp Global we have leading fungal infection doctor in Delhi NCR. The true metric of our success is your total satisfaction and complete cure from fungal infection. Doctors from allopathy and Ayurveda both combine medicines for treatment to give great success rate.
Why is early treatment important?
It is very important to take fungal infections seriously in early stages because
1. Fungal infection (Mycosis) is a communicable disease and can get transmitted to other family members. This makes treating all the family members important.
2. It is possible that the infection starts from a small patch but covers the entire body of the person. For example, after taking a bath the towel might get infected and in subsequent bath on using the same towel, you can unknowingly transmit the final infection to other parts of your body.
3. Since a main symptom of mycosis is itching. Patients on itching their fungal spot risk transmission to their Nails. In medical science it is very difficult to treat nail fungal infections. Another thing to note is the same hand can touch tut face causing face fungal infection or your hair leading to scalp infection.
3. Both these forms of fungal infection i.e. nail and scalp fungal infection are extremely difficult to treat since it is nearly impossible to apply creams or ointments on scalp. The troubled person ends up shaving his or her head in order to apply medicine!
5. Lowered immunity states such as
b. Immunosuppressant drugs like steroids
c. Cancer patients
Are at a significantly higher risk of developing fungal infection because if their lowered immunity status.
6. In our decades of experience, we have noticed that patients are not very compliant towards their medicine. After a few days when the itch subsides, patients tend to get casual with their treatment and the fungus becomes resistant.
What is Kayakalp action plan? Can resistant infection be cured?!
At Kayakalp, our motto is complete patient satisfaction. If you were searching for a fungal specialist near me then Dr. Dhawan’s Ayurvedic treatment plan will help you get free of fungal infection. As pioneers of Ayurveda and allopathy, we now know that resistant fungal infection can be treated. Steroidal creams and anti-fungal OTC drugs are decent at controlling the infection when patients are compliant and serious about their treatment. However, resistant infections need help from Ayurveda.
Ayurveda helps in the following ways: -
1. Boosting immune system. This is especially important for immuno-compromised individuals suffering from diabetes or other auto immune conditions.
2. Purifying blood
3. Clearing toxins from the body
4. Fight resistant fungal infections
5. Supplement allopathy medicine.
How can I get Kayakalp Global’s Fungal treatment?
At Kayakalp Global we have designed a comprehensive 1 month treatment plan for individuals suffering from fungal infections.
1. If it is not possible for you to find a fungal specialist near me then you can give a miss call to the clinic at 9696667788 and a health care provider will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
2. You may also send picture of the affected area on 9599794433 and a provider will call you and discuss your course of treatment with you.
3. We provide free evaluation to all our patients and you only pay if you are satisfied with your first call
4. A comprehensive one-month plan will be given to you which will include oral medicines as well external applications.
5. All we ask from you is to follow the treatment plan adequately
Your search for fungal infection doctor in Delhi NCR ends today.
Tips to avoid spread of infection
1. Take care of personal hygiene
2. Avoid sharing towels etc.
3. Extra care during summers and monsoons
- Dr. Samyak Dhawan