Vitiligo is also known as Leukoderma. It is a skin disorder that causes the white patches on our body. Generally, it starts without any previous sign or notice. Hence, in few cases, slight irritation is the sign of this disease.
After getting a single white patch on the skin, it is likely to be speared on the different parts of our body. Even though it is not a contagious disease but many people who are suffering from vitiligo, generally suffer from the psychological problem also, that is the big issue.
Many experts have given their different views on its occurrence but the conclusion is- vitiligo is an autoimmune disorder occurs due to the immunity disturbances. Our Immunity can disturb due to regular odd food combination intake, sudden trauma, and regular stress or due to some bad combination food habits & lifestyle.
In this Article, we will also tell you something about the best Ayurvedic treatment for vitiligo along with the precautions that need to follow against vitiligo.
If we talk about the best treatments available for Vitiligo in India, we as an expert would only suggest you go with Ayurveda. Because Ayurveda can’t harm patients at any stage and it has no side effects.
Meanwhile, it has proven that Ayurveda treatment works on the root cause of any disease. In Ayurveda treatment for Vitiligo, doctors would suggest some of the precautions that a Vitiligo patient needs to follow.
Precautions of Vitiligo include the following points:
● YOGA & Meditation can reduce stress and Stress worsens Vitiligo, therefore Exercise regularly.
● never hold any of natural urges like vomiting, urination, bowel emptying etc.
● after a heavy workout don’t take cold water bath till you get normal.
● always prefer a good diet of balanced nutrition.
● Use mild non-acidic soap for bathing.
● don’t eat much sour, acidic and salty food.
● Say not to radish, sesame, fish, Black gram and other sour food.
● Intake of cold and hot food together must be avoided.
● never eat opposite foods like Curd, salt with Milk and bamboo shoots, prawn, meat, sour fruits with milk.
● Honey, Sprouts, and milk should not be taken with non-vegetarian diets.
● Mango with milk, Fish with Sugarcane Juice, Jiggery & Pork and Fish & milk are the opposite foods which should not be consumed with each other.
● To improve immunity system – take gooseberry (amla) juice in inadequate quantity regularly.
● Regular intake of antibiotics and corticosteroids can reduce immunity.
● always prefer natural & easy to digest home-made food habits to improve your immunity.
● Avoiding junk food is good for vitiligo patients.
● Exposure from colder room temperature to hot outside and a vice versa temperature can cause immunity imbalance.
● Regular stress can also hamper immunity system.
To get proper vitiligo treatment in Ayurveda, there are above precautions which need to follow by vitiligo patients. Ayurveda treatment for Vitiligo cures any diseases from the root and it has no side effects. Ayurveda treatment for vitiligo is recommended by the experts and most of the people who have taken Ayurvedic treatment in India & world
Vitiligo Treatment in Ayurveda:
According to the doctors (Vaidh), if our abdomen is clean and healthy, it would keep us healthy. Because an unhealthy stomach invites many diseases and it is the main reason for vitiligo patches.
Wrong food combinations, Poor hygiene, and heavy mental pressure also affect the immune system. Vitiligo treatment in Ayurveda is based on immunity system and abdomen function.
Vitiligo treatment should be done in a way to improve body metabolism & immunity. Ayurveda Treatment provides immunity stabilization and skin pigmentation together.
Hence, without proper instructions patient may not get relief, so patients must take proper guideline from the doctor. Meanwhile, patients should also follow the instructions & diet tips suggested by the best physicians like Shailender Dhawan.
Mar 23, 2018
Mar 26, 2018
Mar 26, 2018
Mar 26, 2018