Generally, people allopathic medicines and psoriasis treatment in Delhi, but at the same time, we are also getting some of the cases of increasing the side effects due to the allopathic medicines. Therefore most of the patients not only in India but also in the US & UK, people are moving towards the alternative medications. Now Ayurveda has become the best alternatives to allopathic treatment for psoriasis. Before we discuss more on psoriasis treatment in Delhi and its symptoms, let me also tell you something about Ayurveda treatment for psoriasis.
Ayurveda has been practiced for thousands of years in Asian countries. More than 80% of people take Ayurveda treatments along with allopathic because it has no side effects and it can root out any disease permanently. Today, lots of patients are adopting Ayurveda treatment for psoriasis in the western countries also. The psoriasis treatment in Delhi by Ayurveda includes the use of internal herbs and external procedures for healing psoriasis naturally. The Ayurveda treatments mainly help in detoxification of the body.
Ayurveda Doctors (Veds) basically tell the reasons for this disease are related to the digesting system of our body. The main cause of psoriasis is anti-food habits. It can be the bad eating habits, the imbalanced toxicity of the body and irregular sleeping schedule also. According to Veds, psoriasis appears when our immune system sends the faulty signals to the skin. Therefore those faulty signals show the faster-growing skin cells of our body. It can be on anywhere on our body skin like arms, hands, toes etc.
Let’s also have a look at the Psoriasis Symptoms.
Symptoms of Psoriasis:
It can be different types and different symptoms can be seen for every blood group’s patient, some of the common signs are as follows:
• Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
• Itchy plaques
• Red patches covered with thick, silvery scales
• Small scaling spots
• Swollen and stiff joints
• Cracked & dry skin sometimes that bleeds
• Itching and sometimes soreness etc.
Meanwhile, there are different types of Psoriasis can be seen in different regions and different for different blood group’s patients. Types of Psoriasis are as follows:
Types of Psoriasis:
Mostly there are five types of Psoriasis. But patients can have only one type of Psoriasis at a time. Types of Psoriasis are:
Apart from it, we must know where we can get the psoriasis Ayurveda treatment in Delhi. And the Ayurveda treatment self-care tips for psoriasis treatment.
Self-care tips for psoriasis patients:
● Don’t use harsh body soaps: Always use a natural body scrub. Mix orange lentil, green gram flours to take bath. Neem & Tulsi soap is also recommended by Ayurveda.
● Be careful about skin injuries: Injuries & scratches can increase psoriasis impact on the skin. So be prudently related to skin injuries.
● Keep skin moist: Apply coconut oil or sesame oil can be best for on the body before bath and must avoid drying of skin that leads to cracks & infections.
● Prevent infection: you have to maintain skin hygiene and always keep skin clean so that Infections should not exaggerate.
● Use the humidifier: it can help to cure Psoriasis because it increases the moisture level of surrounding air and prevents drying of skin.
● Never hold natural urges: Vomiting, urination, bowel emptying should never hold by a Psoriasis patient in any condition.
● Avoid opposite foods: foods such as Sprouts, honey, and milk should not be consumed with meat and fish. Curd, salt, sour fruits, meat, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, prawn, pork, should not be consumed with milk or milk made products.
● Reduce stress levels: make a habit of practicing the YOGA and Meditation regularly.
● Say no to radish, fish and other sour foods, Black gram, sesame, jaggery, curd and sour and acidic foods.
Therefore Ayurvedic treatment for psoriasis in Delhi can give proper relief immediately. Psoriasis patients should immediately contact to take proper guideline and instructions from institution & experienced physicians like Kayakalp Global.
Feb 22, 2018
Feb 15, 2018
Feb 05, 2018
Feb 24, 2017